I continued helping ThinkBigger on the Woodlands School project. I stopped by her place to assist her in migrating her MAMP site to her hosting provider so that we could ‘work together’ on the site. She assigned me the contacts, events, and campuses pages, which I put together fairly quickly and made sure we weren’t working on the site at the same time.
I function tested all the completed work to date and ran them through four browsers and at five different @media sizes. I only found a few bugs, that she dealt with and tested herself.
My third, and largest internship project fired up this week. I called the client at kowata tree, as we had discussed earlier the later March would be best. We set a meeting for next Tuesday, the 24th.